Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Learn about Me and My Art!

My name is Alysha, I roughly look like this:


First of all, I do not own a tablet or photoshop. I do everything on MS paint and on my laptop which has no mouse. Till the day I obtain either of the previous (Please birthday Fairy Please) please enjoy my silly MS paint doodles.
Second, my inspirations come from Allie's blog Hyperbole and a Half and The Oatmeal. So if my pictures seem like those in anyway it's only because their stuff makes me feel a joy similar to rainbows and cupcakes.











Now onto actual information about me. I'm a senior in a high school somewhere in this great world. I'll update when I can, but as of the start of the school year I will be in 2 AP classes, president of 2 clubs, and participating in all of my school theater performances. If you have a problem with this, take it us with my school.
Since I can't figure out a way to end this, please enjoy Top Hat Cat:
I'll be working on getting that tablet...

If you're interested, follow me on Twitter here or ask me a formspring question here
Please do not friend me on facebook, that's for family and friends only.

Thank you and have a wonderful evening!
 

2 comments:

  1. Are you aware you have no arms? Haha! Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @writingandrecovering Haha, who needs arms? :D

    ReplyDelete